Let Airport Intel help you travel around the world! Get airport info you can actually use!
Hot tips, cool trips and all you need to know about your airport destination. Navigate through all the clutter with:
- Airport maps
- Airport amenities
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Parking, car rental, business services
- Destination guides and more!
Find the information you need. Enter the three-letter code for the airport you will be visiting, or just type in the city name (for example, SFO, or San Francisco). We'll direct you to your airport of choice and fill you in on all the details!
Recent Blog Posts!
1. People often tell me they weren't even aware of this option: Use the cell phone lot offered by some airports to avoid parking fees when picking people up. You'll save money and gas! No need to circle the airport any more!
2. Check the baggage tag after the ticket agent puts it on your luggage to be sure it has your name and destination on it! You don't want your bag to go somewhere else! Be sure to ask if the bag is checked all the way through to your destination. And inquire about the airport code on the baggage tag. You want to make sure the right code is there so your bag will arrive when you do!
3. Use the internet to search for parking coupons and specials before heading to the airport. I've saved more than 50% by doing a little research and using local parking companies instead of the airport's long term lots. There is a lot of competition out there for your business, so shop and and see where you can get the best deal.
Get more tips for navigating the airport on our Travel Tips page or sign up for our newsletter - delivered right to your inbox on a regular basis!